A word with Parents
To impart quality education to the students, full cooperation of parents is imperative.
With the aforesaid objective in mind the school has few suggestions for your perusal.
- You must ensure that your ward comes to school in proper neat and clean uniform, proper hair cut etc.
- In case of change in address, phone no. or any other related information, intimate the school office at the earliest.
- Please remember to send the tiffin of the child with the bag. Tiffin Box, medicines etc., cannot be accepted in the school during school hours.
- In order to be in touch with the progress of the child, you must make it a point to sign the progress report or any other communication made on behalf of school.
- Avoid giving too much pocket money to your ward.
- Parent/guardians may ring up at 0581-2527164, 9760691123, 9760691105 during the school hours for any queries related to school matters.
- Kindly ensure that your ward carries books and notebooks according to the time table for the day.
- Children will not be allowed to go home during school hours. In case of emergency a written application from the parents stating the reason must be submitted and Gate pass from the Principal/Senior Coordinator must be obtained. This must be presented to class teacher at the time of leaving. Also parents must make their own arrangements for their children to go home.
- Encourage your ward to take balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Do not give expensive article like fancy watches, calculator, mobile phones etc., to your ward to be brought to school. Students are not allowed to wear jewellery to school. In case of violation of this rule the article will be confiscated. The school bears no responsibility for article lost in school.
- Students who are escorted to school should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay they should report to the school office.
- Leave application form must be sent in advance (the leave application proforma can be downloaded from the school website or attached at the end of the school diary)
- Attend all PTM’S to know the progress of the child.
IMPORTANT: Remarks put down in diary should be seen and countersigned regularly.