Deposition of School Fee
|The Complete academic year's fee is to be deposited in 4 installments as per the given schedule.|
||1st Quarter Installment
||April to June
||2nd Quarter Installment
||July to September
||3rd Quarter Installment
||October to December
||4th Quarter Installment
||January to March
- First installment of fee for new admissions will be deposited at the time of admission.
- The fee should be deposited by the 20th of the 1st month of the Quarter failing which a fine of Rs.100/- will be charged per month.
- If the fee is not deposited the name of the student will be struck off from the rolls. The child may be admitted and an admission fee will be charged for re-admission.
- The fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances, whatsoever be the reasons.
- Parents can deposit their ward's fee at-
Oriental Bank Of Commerce, Branch : 100 Ft.Road ,Near Bajaj showroom,Pilibhit Bypass Road ,Bareilly (A/C. No. 07121132000248) (IFSC Code ORBC0102234) from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm on week days (Monday to Friday) and
from 10:00 am to 11:30 am on Saturdays.
Important : Request for omission of fine will not be entertained.