- Boys :
Corporate Sky Blue Shirt And Carbon Blue Sports up to Class III. Corporate Sky blue Shirt with Carbon Blue
Trousers fo students of Classes IV -XII.
- Girls :
Corporate Sky Blue Shirt /Kurta with dupatta (Class IX onwards)With Carbon Blue Skirt/salwar.
- Belt :
With School Logo.Tie With School Logo.
- Socks :
Navy Blue With Sky Blue Border (Boys), Grey Stockings for girls.
- Shoes :
Plain Black Leather shoes with laces, without heels (medium Toe)
- Sports Shoes :
White (for P.T./Games) and on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Dupatta :
Carbon Blue in Colour.
- Pullover :
Navy Blue With sky Blue Border With School Logo half
sleeved & full sleeved.
- Blazers :
Grey with School Logo.
House uniform to be worn on wednesday & saturdays Lab Coat
compulsory for classes XI-XII.
Turban /Patkas (in case of Sikh Students ) worn should be of White colour.
- Class IX onwards , Girls have the option to wear either shirt with skir or Salwaar - Kurta with dupatta .
- Girls have to wear white hair bands.
- House T-Shirt with White Shorts for Boys and White Divided Skirts for Girls from Classes Mil.
- House T-Shirt with white trousers for Boys and White divided Skirt/ Salwaar Kurta with house colour dupatta (class IX onwards) for girls from classes IV -XII.
- White socks with Blue stripes for boys, White stockings for girls, White canvas Shoes & School Belt.
- Girls from Classes IX onwards have the option of wearing white salwaar kurta with house colour dupatta or house T-shirt with white divided skirt, on Wednesday & Saturdays.
Note : Note : Students who have opted for physical Education as a 5th subject are to procure School Track Suit with logo.